Indiana Jones wrote:
Hi,

If anybody could help, I'd be most grateful.
I have been getting this error message during buildinfg and
installing a custom kernel on FreeBSD 7.0, after make depend command!

<SNIP>
options INET # InterNETworking #options INET6 # IPv6 communications protocols options SCTP # Stream Control Transmission Protocol options FFS # Berkeley Fast Filesystem options SOFTUPDATES # Enable FFS soft updates support options UFS_ACL # Support for access control lists options UFS_DIRHASH # Improve performance on big directories options UFS_GJOURNAL # Enable gjournal-based UFS journaling
As I discovered myself upon building my first 7.0 kernel, if you remove

options INET6

you should also remove the line following it:

options SCTP