Hello,

we use a LDAP backed up environment on our FreeBSD boxes (mostly 7.0 machines). With several tools running under Linux/Linuxulator in FreeBSD ist is not possible to work, like acroread or linux-opera and other software (like IDL, Mathematica). When the software starts up, it complains about unknown user IDs (acroread, Gtk-toolset).

I guess I need a complete PAM/NSS/LDAP setup in Linux (/compat/linux/etc), but I have no glue how to get the appropriate libraries (pam_ldap.so, nss_ldap.so etc.).

Can anybody help?

Thanks a lot.

Oliver