On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, BSD Freak wrote:

> I am running a 4.7-R/sendmail mail server. I currently use procmail on a
> few email accounts using a .forward in each home directory. Does anyone
> know how I can make a procmail recipe apply to all users on the mail server?

Add to your sendmail.mc file

        MAILER(procmail)

then add to your mailer table something like:

        domain1.com     procmail:/etc/maps/domain1.com.map
        domain2.com     procmail:/etc/maps/domain2.com.map

And the latter, domain1.com.map is your global map for that domain.

Note that changes to that file take instant effect; i.e. no sendmail
restart so you want to be more careful than normal perhaps.

Dw.