If i have 3 dump(1)-files from a filesystem and restore them via
restore -i -f dump-file, how do I layer them together?

That is, how do I tell restore that I want to restore a level 0, 1, and 2?

Do I run "restore -i -f dump-0" and then "restore -i -f dump-1" and
then "restore -i -f dump-2" in that order?

Is there some way I can tell restore that more than one level is available?

"restore -i -f dump-0 -f dump-1 -f dump-2" doesn't work.

If I restore a level 0 and then a level 1, will the level 1 delete
files that were removed when the level 1 was taking (like rsync -a
--delete) or do I get a bunch of stale files lying around?