I am having trouble with my imap account on my FreeBSD box. I am using WU-IMAP, and thuderbird. I have been using this combo for years, and not had any issues. Now, my thuderbird is not displaying messages in the inbox. I can see them with pine, but not with IMAP clients. (squirrelmail, thunderbird). Pine complains about sequence error when I send a message. I was able to get it to work for a bit by deleteing the mbox file in my home directory, but now it is not working again. IS there a database or something somewhere that needs to be rebult?

Chris Maness
(909) 223-9179
http://www.chrismaness.com