I think that pine is corrupting my inbox, so that it is unreadable by UW-IMAPD. When using squirrelmail after using pine I see the headers, but squirrelmail is unable to open the e-mails. I switched over to alpine since I do understand that pine is no longer supported. If other people have experienced this it would be nice to have at least a notice when it is installed. I have used pine for almost 10 years without this problem, but maybe this is an incompatability with a newer version of UW-IMAPD.

Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks,

Chris Maness
(909) 223-9179