Leslie Jensen a écrit :

Luigi skrev:
Hi,

I'm a user of PC-BSD in Belgium.

I've installed bsdstats yet.

So I'd like to know if it's possible to have stats for Belgium and where
can I find it ?

Thank you very much.

Luigi

Hello Luigi.

I wrote to the webmaster at bsdstats.org about the countrystats that cannot be seen. I've recieved no answer so I'm afraid you'll have to be patient. It has worked before and I don't know the reason why it doesen't work now.

/Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your answer.

I wrote to the webmaster of bsdstats.org too. But I've received no answer too. Maybe It's take a long time or they have a lot of work. I wait for answer. I've suscribe to the statslist but I received news one or two times.

These informations are very important for me because I want to verify if there are other users of BSD as me in Belgium. I'm sure that they are users but I don't know how many.

/Luigi