>  run windows if you need windoze apps
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  I'll never turn!  I've been
quite happily, actually, moving my installed base of systems in the
other direction.  (I thought I'd get a more serious response from the
fbsd higher-ups, Wojciech).

Seriously, though, I thought someone might have installed wine on
32-bit linux emualtion on amd64.  All the other linux apps run so
well, I thought it was worth a try, didn't know I'd be the guinea pig,
but hey, makes me feel special.

The speed of my kqemu installation leaves something to be desired.  I
thought I'd give wine a shot.

Steve