Hello,

Mel pisze:

On Monday 12 May 2008 16:54:37 Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

How would you advise me to go about installing php4? I do not think I
will be able to do it from ports (it will require an ancient version of
php 4.10). Also I do not want to mix dependencies and such.

Jail for sure.

Thanks!

There's more then one reason to do this in a jail. First of all, you can seperate the php versions, something that's not supported by the ports system.

And here comes my question. Can the php5 installation be left intact and php4 be built in a jail? And finally, would I also need to build another instance of apache in jail?

Thank you again!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.lc-words.com