On Fri, 23 May 2008, Tom Evans wrote:
On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 05:49 -0700, KAYVEN RIESE wrote:

I've redirected this to questions@, as this seems more like a 'User
question/technical support' rather than 'General technical discussion'.
Please try to keep the mailing lists on topic.

That list is too busy.  I find I don't have to unsubscribe to
"hackers," and it doesn't seem as hard core to misinterpret
what "hackers" are, than say "ports" or "acpi"

I realized that "make delete-old" and "make delete-old-libs"
are both part of the "cannonical," I guess because I am going
RELENG_6_3 to RELENG_7

On that note, was I given misinformation when I was advised
that it would be impossible to upgrade RELENG_6_2 directly to
RELENG_7 ?

Cheers

Tom