On 10-Jun-08, at 12:10 AM, Novembre wrote:

So to be more specific, how can I answer to a post from a mailing list from
within my, e.g., GMail or Yahoo! mailboxes?

You might be able to use telnet to open a connection to Google's SMTP servers, and paste the entire message, headers included, into the transmission. You'd have to know how to manually use SMTP and hope that Google accepts email from your machine. You could also look into writing a script in (Perl or Python would be good) to allow you to do it yourself, so you would have control over most of the headers.

--Andrew