At 03:37 PM 6/30/2008, fred wrote:
Hi guys,

Basically, I have 2 scripts in the folder "/usr/local/etc/rc.d/"

Resin.sh and apache.sh

I need resin to be started when apache is starting, how can I do that? I
can't find any documentation on priority or order for startup scripts.

I have tried adding a line at the end of resin.sh to start apache.sh but it
doesn't work.

# uname -a

FreeBSD www.mydomain.com 7.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE #0: Sun Feb 24
19:59:52 UTC 2008
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Thanks for your help!

-fred

They are mostly done in alphabetic order, so if you need one BEFORE apache, rename it aa_something.

        -Derek

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.