Hi all

I am using ipf associated with ippool.  When I need to change
/etc/ipf/ippool.conf, say add a new member in a group, ippool -F  and ippool -f
/etc/ipf/ippool.conf doesn't seem to work.  I also tried reloading the ipfilter
rule by 'ipf -Fa -f /etc/ipf/ipf.conf', but ipf doesn't seem to re-read the
ippool.conf

The only way that has worked is to 'ipf -D' and then 'ipf -E', manually reload
ippool and then reload the ipf.conf .  But this is not ideal for me since
restarting the ipf would flush the state table, thus disconnect existing
connection.

Is there any way to make change to ippool without dropping connectivity?

Thank you