At 08:14 PM 7/7/2008, lyd mc wrote:
Greetings,

I setup my mail server on freebsd7.0R and it is working great!

However, I have a problem on quota. It suppose to block any incoming message to specific user which is under quota. But sendmail can still send to the user under quota if the mail size is ~ less than 10k. Quota only works when the mail size is greater than 13k.

Is there any way to correct this problem? Please help.

By the way, i disable the grace period via quota.h.

       #define MAX_IQ_TIME     (0)     /* seconds in 1 week */
       #define MAX_DQ_TIME     (0)     /* seconds in 1 week */

And my mail users authenticate via ldap.

Thank you and more power.

I don't fully understand what you are trying to limit, most sendmail size limits are set either globally, or by protocol. The General setting is set in you .mc file with:

confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE    MaxMessageSize  [infinite] The maximum size of messages
                                        that will be accepted (in bytes).

Otherwise read through the page on the options here and you can refine the size limit by the protcol/mta:

http://www.sendmail.org/documentation/configurationReadme

        -Derek

believed to be clean.