Le Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:35:38 -0700 (PDT),
Unga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I tried to submit a problem report over the web
> (http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html) but on submit gives following
> error:
>
> "Incorrect confirmation code
>
> You need to enter the correct code from the image displayed. Please
> return to the form and enter the code exactly as shown. Thank you."
>
> Its really "Thank you" from my part also, this Problem Report wasted
> lot of my time :(

"Note: before hitting 'submit', please save your work. If your browser
caches images, or if you take longer than 45 minutes to fill in the
form, you may have a stale image shown on your page, and your
submission will be rejected. Depending on your browser, you might lose
work in this case. Help save yourself from this common frustration"