Simple question whats the application, and what does it state for
requirements, by the way anything RPM based or Gentoo completely suck and
are royal pains in the ASS
so... i wonder why this app wouldnt run on Ubuntu Server or Debian for that
matter, whats the application, because Debian is by far the easiest and most
sensible from a mmanageability aspect