Hi,

I finally built a ISO with enabled SSH and DHCP - many thanks to Ruben de Groot and his script mentioned here. I just had to slightly modify it - nearly not mentionable. I wrapped the project into a trac installation, ordered a nice icon and wrote a small documentation on how to use the CD.
For further information see: http://www.dock42.com/trac/pocketlamp

The ISO will be released until the end of the week - so do not wonder if there's currently no downloadable image available.

Best regards, Yves