John Almberg ha scritto:

I don't run GUIs on my FreeBSD servers, so I've never had to do anything like this. In fact, I would do it the other way around, if I had to... run the virtual desktop on the Mac, and log into the FreeBSD server.

Not that I actually run X on the server. I just SSH into the box, or use a virtual console connection, in case I can't SSH into the box (not that that has ever happened...)

Right, I fully agree: no GUI on the server.

My need here is a bit different though, i.e. maintenance and assistance of remote clients.

 bye & Thanks
        av.