On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 02:57:21PM +0100 or thereabouts, Peter J. Blok may have
written :
> I don't use the pccard stuff for the 2602. I just kldload if_wi or compile
> device wi inside the kernel.

        Thanks for your quick answer !

        So there is no reference to card or pcic devices in your kernel
config file (both are present in the GENERIC one) ?
        Assuming your card has been recognized by the kernel, how do you
configure the device ? What are the relevant lines in rc.conf or other
config files ?

        Thanks in advance for your help.

        Vincent