On Aug 16, 2008, at 9:22 AM, perikillo wrote:
My boss need a software for the company, where everyone could put
reports(xls, word, pdf), change information, with user rights, put meetings,
and just with a browser everyone could access the company information.

I was reading a magazine and they where speaking about
www.centraldesktop.com, I read what we can do with that peace of software
and looks like is what I'm locking for.

Right, well, CentralDesktop is considered a Wiki plus some support for calandering and so forth; there are plenty of other Wiki implementations out there with similar features, give or take, and many are available as open source for free:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_software

I've used TWiki (http://twiki.org/) with decent success at some large companies...

Regards,
--