Al Plant wrote:
Kris Kennaway wrote:
Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
7.0-STABLE #0: Tue Aug 19 20:39:48 CEST 2008

After system update from June 12 sources to Aug 12 I have seen frequent
lockups during network operations. Compiled debugging kernel and got the
below during boot.

Should I open a PR? Suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Aloha,

I tried to load the newest version of FreeBSD 7-STABLE and had the same error. I went back and used an older release and it didnt have this error.

Does this happen on 8-CURRENT (I had problems with this on the 200707 CURRENT as well.)

Out of curiosity, what do you use as router? In my case the problem occurs with an OpenBSD box that runs IPSec.

--per