On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 10:49:16AM -0600, Brian Henning wrote:
From: "Brian Henning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "freebsd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: mount_smbfs password file
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:49:16 -0600

Hello-
i log into samba share alot in bsd so i put some entries in my fstab to automate
the process a little.
is there a password file i can store my smb share password in so fstab can find
and and not prompt me for it each time?
Edit /etc/nsmb.conf file. Look in mount_smbfs man page for more details.

thanks,

Regards,
Dancho Penev