Christopher Joyner wrote:
I am seeing two dhcp clients connected to my wireless router.  Does that mean
someone other then me is on it?

I would say so, unless you have people connected to it via ethernet using DHCP. You do have WPA or similar turned on I hope.

HTH

Andrew

Or does the router have it's private dhcp client attached?

The router is a compusa broadband wireless router.

In Love in Jesus Christ, Or Lord and Savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only *begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
--John 3:16