Peter Ulrich Kruppa wrote:
Hello,

for some time now I keep receiving spam mails from my own (small) mail server, some of them with faked usernames some of them even with my own ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

How have you identified that they are actually being delivered by your server itself?

It is my experience that this is likely not the case, and it is only your addresses that are being forged.

The only way to tell for certain is to review the headers of the message.

If you wish, send the email headers (privately if you want), and we can identify whether or not it is in fact your server delivering these messages.

Steve