E. J. Cerejo wrote:
Manolis Kiagias wrote:
Eduardo Cerejo wrote:
Building kde4 from ports will take forever on my computer, does anyone where I can get these packages?

I have uploaded a torrent with kde4.1 packages (including xorg, bash, samba and others). Get it here:

http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=c08d546327215f32f566f6d215ba30fff952692c

Thanks for the torrent but unfortunately it's just too slow to download (17kbs) or 28 hours to download. I was looking for something that could be downloaded in a couple of hours or so.

Yes, unfortunately there are not enough seeders at the moment. Still better than nothing ;)

Well, it seems there are now pre-built packages for kde 4 in FreeBSD servers. Just set your PACKAGESITE to 7-stable, i.e:

setenv PACKAGESITE ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-stable/All/
and install:

pkg_add -r kde4-4.1.0