On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:26:46 -0700
"Ted Mittelstaedt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> I must have missed something, how would running the Chrome
> browser collect our valuable data?
>
> Obviously, keying in data into a search engine to find
> things is giving the search engine data on what people
> are searching for.  Is there any requirement to do this
> if your running Chrome?  And, how else would you find
> something?
>
> I think I'm missing something here in this argument.

Please don't top post. It makes reading a thread a lot harder than it
needs to be.

I think I posted this yesterday. In any case, you might want to to take
a look at it and its implications.

http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/09/03/0247205&from=rss

--
Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bugs, pl. n.:
        Small living things that small living boys throw on small
        living girls.