At 2008-09-16T14:40:15-04:00, Lowell Gilbert wrote:

> The CVSROOT/config file supports "LocalKeyword".

Is it supported in the version of CVS that comes with the base system?
It didn't work for me with the system CVS.  According to the CVS CVS
repo at http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/cvs/ccvs/ the LocalKeyword
mechanism was introduced with CVS 1.12.2.  The system CVS in FreeBSD
7-STABLE seems to be 1.11.17.  I think even the tagexpand capability
comes through FreeBSD patches to that version.

Raghu.

--
N. Raghavendra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://www.retrotexts.net/
Harish-Chandra Research Institute   | http://www.mri.ernet.in/