Jacob Yocom-Piatt a écrit :
am setting up a new fileserver on a poweredge 1950 and installing from the freebsd 7.0-release .isos but can't read anything on the console since the PERC 5/i or 5/e card(s) are dumping status messages to the console non-stop (~1000 lines / minute).

What are exactly those messages? I have the same server with FreeBSD 7.0-Release too and I don't get any annoying messages. I would be tempted to say that there is something wrong...

Martin
is there any way to disable these status messages so that i can get freebsd installed? AFAICT there is nothing broken with the battery on either of the PERC 5/i or 5/e cards installed.

cheers,
jake