Hi all,

I have heard people chattering occasionally about /etc/make.conf.

In a few days, I will be updating from 6.2, and 6.3, to RELENGE_6_3 and am curious how I can use / modufy /etc/make.conf so that I dont need to install all my ports again.

Which leads to the question: I just installed /usr/ports/archivers/unzip onto all the servers, when I update to RELENG_6_3, will I need to reinstall them all over again? Which leads back to the original question, can I modify /etc/make.conf so that all ports currenly install are re installed?

-Grant