Patrick Lamaizière wrote:
Le Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:41:59 +0200,
Aniruddha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

I have one Razer Lachesis USB mouse attached to the rear usb ports of
my pc. This mouse has never worked, however when I plug in another USB
mouse in the front of my pc it works?! I wonder; how do I get the
Razer Lachesis working without plugging it in the front?

I don't know.

Some motherboards have a jumper (or BIOS option) to that has to be set, so that the front connectors work at the expense of other ports.

Furthermore I wondered if there is a way to use both the mouse in a
terminal (gpm) and in xorg?
Yes, see moused(8) and vidcontrol(1).
Regards.