Guys,

        When I restarted apache22, there was a warning that
        something was missing.  It had nothing [ hopefully ] to
        do with the new virtual site I want to set up.

        Can anybody tell me what the following error is?  I do
        have an index.html file in /usr/local/www/cryonics.
        Also have the entries in the apache22/Includes/httpd*
        and in my namedb/* files.  I have more that five virtual
        websites; what am I forgetting here??

        gary

lynx: Can't access startfile http://cryonics.thought.org/

--