From: "Thomas Hamilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 02:53:10 To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject: Cannot compile kde4 or gnome2 due to gstreamer-plugin error

Hi Guys I'm running current(8.0) from last nights cvsup. I cannot
however compile kde4 or gnome2-lite due to an error in compiling
gstreamer-plugins. It looks like the error is originating from: cc: No
input files specified. I look forward to any help you guys might be
able to provide me with in resolving the errors so I can install a gui
:) Thanks in advance.
<snip>

This should be fixed now.
Thanks for reporting.