In the last hour, I've received over 200 legitimate bounce messages from email services as a result of someone having used or worse is using my email address in spam from multiple windows machines and ip addresses. The end result is that I am getting the bounce messages. I'm sure that others on this list have experienced the problem and maybe have a solution that I don't have.

The messages are allowed through my obspamd/pf and pf smtp bruteforce blocking rules because they are completely legit.

I guess the work around is to filter them on incoming together with our local bounce messaages util the spammers get tired of my address.

Thanks for any suggestions,

ed