On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Daniel Molina Wegener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Marco escribió:
>
>> hello list,
>>
>> anybody has experience with calendar software which runs on freebsd. i
>> maybe would integrate it also in thunderbird/mutt,but thats not
>> necessary, or use a stand alone software.
>> minimum requirements to the software would be making entries, getting
>> alarms for appointments.
>>

>  Try kontact (the kdepim port). Have fun xD
>

>> thank you for responses,
>>  marco
>>

> Regards,

Before I moved from my PalmPilot III (still works) to an iPhone (not 3G), I
used JPilot for my PIM and Sylpheed-Claws (the name has changed?) for
email.  This was a good setup because there was a plugin that allowed
Sylpheed-Claws to  access the JPilot addressbook.

I currently use webcalendar (with apache, php, postgresql) for my calendar.
This is overkill for an individual; but has many advantages for family
scheduling:  I can add an item to my wife's calendar with an email
reminder.  Since my wife has a blackberry email address, the message will
get pushed to her phone.  When testing this feature, I would suggest
starting with something like a dinner invitation rather than a grocery list.
   ;-)

Have fun,

Andrew