Jeremy Chadwick skrev:
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 06:24:56AM +0200, Leslie Jensen wrote:
I'm running 7.1-PRERELEASE. Yesterday I csup'ed and upgraded as I've done several times in order to install 7.1-BETA2. Everything went as it should, but my system still says 7.1-PRERELEASE. In my stable-supfile I have "*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_7".

Can anyone tell me where I can make sure that my system upgrades to BETA-2?

You are essentially running BETA2, with even newer fixes since the BETA2
release.  You should stay with the RELENG_7 tag.

Thanks Jeremy
I thought that the uname tag would change to "BETA-2"
/Leslie