Hi,
I've been trying to setup a freebsd7.0 mirror on my network for my needs. The
ftp mirror is working great(used a repository with cobbler)
but with the cvsup mirror I'm quite lost.

I read in the freebsd handbook what cvsup does and how it works but I didn't
find anywhere
explaining how to create a mirror.

Since the mirror server on the network runs centos5.2 I tried running csup
instead of compiling cvsup with modula3.
I tried it out with the supfiles I use on the freebsd7.0 machines and it worked
pretty well I guess...

Now... what kind of server should I use ? is there a cvsupd I can use? or a
normal CVS server should be enough ?

Thanks

Oliver vBK

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua
cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses