Hi, first off I'm new to FreeBSD so be gentle! :)

I seem to be having problems with a HP 7260 usb printer.  Cups is installed
and setup correctly following the Handbook method but i'm finding that the
uhub is getting disabled, stalling and timing out.  I have reproduced the
same results on my other system.

Both systems are running FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE & GENERIC kernel.

The error message from dmesg is:
uhub0: device problem (IOERROR), disabling port 1

I do not have any issues with usb mouse or keyboards.  Is this a known issue
or can i rectify the problem at all.  Would be grateful for some help as i
am new to this level of configuration.

Gratefully

Stephen.