Wojciech Puchar wrote:
The FreeBSD project is finally, after much work, pleased to announce the
availability of an official FreeBSD web based discussion forum.  It is
our hope that this forum will serve as a public support channel for
FreeBSD users around the world and as a complement to our fine mailing
lists.

this will add lots of i...ts that are unable to configure mail program and subscribe. is having as much "users" as possible really good for FreeBSD? i don't think so.

"i...ts"

Is that, like, what I'm supposed to type if I'm afraid of the word "idiots"? What should I type if I don't want to type the word "fuck"? Is there a news letter I can subscribe to that will tell me?