today we have at least 10:1

Let's not be too pessimistic, shall we? :D

i'm realistic.

those who are not just less experienced but so brainless that they
can't even sent a subscribing mail to mailing list!!!!

they will not become experienced unix users ever.

We can help as much as we can, by subscribing and trying to keep the S:N
ratio high, or we can start whining forever about how everyone _else_
should spend their own time.  I think the later is not a good idea.

there is not much place to help ALREADY, as there are maybe 2-3 on-topic questions a day. and i do answer and help if i can.

but soon it will be much worse.