Hi..

I think I know what you are talking about..
What is the output of the command php -v ?
any errors?

Marwan> Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:23:24 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]> CC: > Subject: Segmentation fault (core
dumped)> > Hi to all> > The server is give this error whenever i want to start
apache22. why?> regards> > > > -- > Share now a pigeon's flight> Bluebound
along the ancient skies,> Its women forever hair and mammal,> A Mediterranean
town may arise> If you rip apart a pigeon's heart.>