I want my freeBSD-7.0-RELEASE server accessible via a FreeNX client
from www.nomachine.com.

I believe I should install both the ports nxserver and freenx:
From http://www.freebsdports.info/ports/net/nxserver.html I read:
nxserver: this port provides only the NX core binaries and libraries as
    were released by NoMachine as source code. To make them work and be
    used as an NX server, you will need to:
      - either install FreeNX (net/freenx) additionally,
      - or install the commercial NoMachine server product (currently not
         available in native FreeBSD form)

$ whereis nxserver
nxserver: /usr/ports/net/nxserver
$ whereis freenx
freenx: /usr/ports/net/freenx
# cd /usr/ports/net/nxserver
# make install clean
===> nxserver-1.4.0_1 is marked as broken: this port fails to build with xorg-7
.2.
*** Error code 1

What's this?

What are my alternatives to get a NX server running on FreeBSD?

# pkg_add -r freenx
isn't found ...