Have searched Google, but haven't been able to find anything that either worked, or was relevant ... I just cleaned out and reinstalled all of my ports ... when I load up an xterm (the one I'm working in right now), all the text in it is fine and readable ... but, the top of the xterm, where it has the 'xterm icon' and some writing to the right of it, the writing is unreadable ...

If I load up firefox3, the web pages are viewable and readable, but stuff like the location bar are unreadable (I have to hope I type without making a mistake) ...

I'm not sure what to look at ... have checked the output from starting X, and not seeing anything font related ...

Help?

----
Email . scra...@hub.org                              MSN . scra...@hub.org