Chad Perrin wrote:
On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 04:24:06PM +0100, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
you may try running it in wine, but anyway - if you wish to use windows based software, using windows is a best choice.

That is not always true, as I've pointed out in response to one of your
"use Windows, not FreeBSD" emails before.  For example, I have seen
significantly better framerates for World of Warcraft using Wine than
using MS Windows XP, on the same machine.

Speaking of World of Warcraft........can ya install of CD's yet? I know you can copy a already installed working copy...but it'd be nice of the CD eject was actually working.

~Paul