--On February 25, 2009 10:31:44 PM +0000 Paul Schmehl <pa...@utdallas.edu> wrote:

Something that might apply: your cvsup file showed cvsup12 as the
server.  cvsup12 stopped responding for me several months ago.  If your
csup and build is automated so you don't see the timeouts, that would
explain why you aren't getting updated.

Yes, that *would* explain it.  I changed to cvsup1 the other day and
csup'd everything.  I've started a new build just a few minutes ago.
Should be running the new kernel in a couple of hours.

Thanks for your help, Warren.

That solved the problem. I'm now running 7.1_STABLE and I can mount my USB drive again without problems.

Paul Schmehl, If it isn't already
obvious, my opinions are my own
and not those of my employer.