Jack L. wrote:
I provide that hosting and sharktech does as well.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Nerius Landys <nlan...@gmail.com> wrote:

       We´re looking for good hosting services that offer instalations of
FreeBSD in dedicated servers.
       Any one could point some?
       Most of the companies offer Linux and Windows, but only few with
FreeBSD.
       The one thar we use today, only install a fixed image. Just a simple
custom partition modification, cannot be done.

There is (believe it or not) a webpage on the freebsd.org website that
lists some commercial businesses that offer colocation and/or
dedicated servers:

http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

My server is colocated with m5hosting.com (halfway down on that page)
in San Diego.  I'm very happy with them.  I'm running 5 video game
servers for the free game Urban Terror on my server.

Double post (sorry).

There is also the following page which has a nice big list....

http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult.html

This message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this
message.  See http://www.datapipe.com/emaildisclaimer.aspx for further
information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic
communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply
message and we will send the contents to you.