I'm a previous FreeBSD user that used to track current and returning after a few years. If my memory is correct, the definition of -stable, -release, and -current seems to have changed? (but my memory sucks so excuse me if I'm wrong).

Can you no longer track -release, but instead -stable is actually more advanced at times (more bug fixes and backports)?

So I guess I would like to use -current or -stable and occasionally cvsup the tree. I tried downloading the 200902 current and stable snapshots, and sysinstall keeps telling me the Main site doesn't have them, so I tried 200812 current and that doesn't work either. Is there an FTP problem this morning?

-j