Hello Eric:

Hi everyone,

Can you provide a little more information about your topology?  Right now, you
only have one interface defined in your rules, but you are attempting to pass
traffic between two subnets.  That would suggest you have two interfaces and,
if so, both need to be accounted for in your rules below.  You'll have to have
pass/block rules for both.  It looks like this:

172.16.0.0/16 -> le0 <firewall> -> (some other interface) -> 10.0.0.0

Could you tell me if that is correct?

Thanks,

Mike

----- Original Message Snipped -----
Thanks for all your input so far. I have tried to implement all you suggestions
but have gotten stuck. I set up a test machine in the office with the ip
10.0.0.110  and encountered the following problems:

when I enables antispoofing the firewall didn't work

when I tried allowing the 10.0.0.0 subnet it worked ok but when i tried
connecting from machines on the 172.16 subnet I was unable to connect.

Can you please let me know what I'm doing wrong?