On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Gary Kline <kl...@thought.org> wrote:
>        well, it wouldve if there were a 3.0.1 d/load for 7.1, but nope.
>        so far, none of us has been willing to volunteer the months/years
>        to build a 7.1 version for the i386.
>
>        i'm down to 5GB of freespace and oo fails after a few hours.
>        can't figure out how/where all my diskspace went to.... but
>        that's offtopic.

Tell you what.  I'm running 7-STABLE right now, so if I were to build
the package it may be incompatible with some things.  Once 7.2 is
-RELEASE, I'll build a GNOME and KDE version and put them up on my
site.  (I know that doesn't fix your *need* now, but I will take the
time when the time is right.)

Regards,

--
Glen Barber