alexus wrote:
i just enable TLS for my proftpd and in tls.log I'm getting following messages

mod_tls/2.2.1[45739]: error locking passphrase into memory: Operation
not permitted
mod_tls/2.2.1[45739]: TLS/TLS-C requested, starting TLS handshake

From the error message, I can suspect that proftpd tries to
use mlock(2) to lock some page in physical memory. That's
typical behavior with programs dealing with sensitive data,
as passwords. The mlock system call can only by used by the
superuser. Is proftpd running with superuser privileges?

Nikos