Hello,

I am using:

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/patches/SA-03:04/sendmail-4.6-i386-crypto.bin.gz

as a binary replacement for my sendmail binaries on my 4.6.x systems.  It
is working fine.

But what if I use this binary replacement on a 4.5-RELEASE system ?

Has anyone tested or tried this ?  I would assume it would work because I
notice many apps moving gracefully between 4.5 and 4.6, but I wonder if
anyone has any official word - or even a prediction ?

thanks!